Touch House appears in the last two episodes of Season 2. It is used as Bonnie Prince Charlie's headquarters, in anticipation of the impending Culloden battle.
Less than 3 miles from Stirling Train Station, Touch House is also a short drive from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee.
Callendar House was used as the home of the Duke of Sandringham to whom Claire is brought by the red tunics after the Battle of Prestonpans.
This house belonged to the Earl of Kilmarnock who himself took part in the Jacobite uprising in 1745. The house is a popular attraction in Callendar Park near Falkirk.
The Tullibardine Chapel is the church where Jamie and his clan take shelter on their journey north to Inverness. It is there that Claire heals Rupert wounded in the eye, before giving herself to the British soldiers against the promise of saving her companions.
A few miles south of Cumbernauld, Torbrex Farm was used to recreate the Battle of Prestonpans.
The Muiravonside Country Park is 170 hectares of woods and parks. It is located in the southeast corner of the Falkirk area, three kilometers south of Grangemouth
Dean Castle is used as the Beaufort Castle, seat of the Lovat Fraser Clan and Jamie's grandfather, Lord Lovat (also known as the 'old fox').
Dean Castle is located in the park of Dean Castle Castle in Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire. Originally called Kilmarnock Castle, it was once the stronghold of the Boyd family.
The castle and surrounding lands were donated to Sir Robert Boyd in 1316 by Robert Bruce in thanks for his support during the Battle of Bannockburn.
The crypt of this imposing medieval cathedral is also the Hopital des Anges in Paris, where Claire works as a volunteer. The cathedral has a rare timelessness and is a superb example of Gothic architecture. it has one of the finest post-war stained glass collections in Britain and one of the few Scottish medieval churches to survive the Reformation unscathed.
Strahov Monastery, Prague
Not far from Prague Castle is Radnicke Schody
The picturesque port of Dysart was transformed to represent the French port of Le Havre in the 1740s, where Jamie and Claire landed when they escaped to France. This is also where the warehouse of the Count of Saint-Germain is located.
Located directly on the Fife Coastal Trail, Dysart Harbor near Kirkcaldy is part of a conservation area with many original buildings.